Lutefisk Horadric Cube Bug?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by DFrost, Jul 14, 2011.

1. DFrost

DFrost Member

I noticed that when I place an item in the Lutefisk Horadric Cube, I get a Lutefisk in return (sometimes 2). This seems to work well for individual items. However, when I put a stack of items inside the cube, I still get the same amount as though I only placed an individual item into the cube. Is this intended?

2. Misery

Misery Member

Sounds like a bug to me... I've noticed the same thing. Particularly considering the very high amounts of Lutefisk that the statue sometimes wants. Not sure though; it MIGHT be intended.

One way or another though, there doesnt appear to be any way to DE-stack items, so you wouldnt be able to stick them in individually if they're already stacked anyway.

3. Zzinged

Zzinged Member

True. I'm sure that if I can split the stacks of softballs that pile up I'd get much more lutefisk.

4. afterstar

afterstar Member

How to seperate items:
    http://www.gaslampgames.com/forum/discussion/87/-any-way-to-split-stacked-itemss#Item_6

5. Mepe ruse

Mepe ruse Member

i dont think this is a bug guys as ive found that if you put stacked items into the cube a stack of 5xitems will give you 1xLutefisk.

6. DFrost

DFrost Member

Perhaps we just need an official way to split stacks other than using the toolkit to do so. Either that, or the Lutefisk Horadric Cube should only accept item stack of 5 and give back whatever it doesn't lutefiskerate... Lutefiskitate? Lutefiskerization?

7. drplote

drplote Member

Yeah, it's definitely weird. I misclicked after doing a bunch of transmutes and transmuted my stack of 20 lutefisk back down into 1 lutefisk.