"Look, I'm A Game Developer!" Achievement

Discussion in 'You Have To Name The Expansion Pack' started by viwalls, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

I'd either find a way to disable achievements, or go insane. The choice is up to the developers.

Edit: My user has OCD and he's controlling my actions atm.

2. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Get some sleep, Arron Syaoran.

No, scratch that... Drink some tea, and then get some sleep.

Vitellozzo and OmniNegro like this.
  3. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

I will get some sleep, but the problem must be solved sooner or later, unless I quit Dredmor forever...(At least Nethack doesn't have achievements...)

4. EnjoiANinja

EnjoiANinja Member

Buy the game again, pretty sure that will reset your achievements, and if it bothers you as much as you say 10 bucks shouldnt be an issue, as this game is a steal anyways.

BDSb likes this.
  5. EnjoiANinja

EnjoiANinja Member

it says rename the expansion not to cycle thru all the different backgrounds on startup, much less how to do that

6. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

On the main menu, click on the title itself. The literal text itself. Now click delete and/or backspace until it is blank and type what you want to rename it to. Hit enter.

Done. Others including myself had trouble figuring out that you can do this. Enjoy. :D

*Edit* WTF?!? It no longer works! FAAAAAAAAX!!!!

Exile and Kazeto like this.
  7. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Still works for me, but you have to click the square to get to the menu screen with YHTNTEP and not CotW

iamcreasy and OmniNegro like this.
  8. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

This is a new feature added with the CotW DLC.
    Anyway, achievements should all be secrets, since those are like medals. And you don't get medals by "walking your first step" (or yes?).
    Anyway anyway, I liked this achiev, and I liked the idea of the subtitle. It wasn't very hard for me to figure it on my own.
    Also, I think jokes on FaxThings are getting old.

Kazeto likes this.
  9. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Seeing how I don't want to waste $10 and get a duplicate copy(deal with 2 of the same game), Ima disregard achievements entirely, stop going for them, and Instead play the game as if there were no achievements.

OmniNegro likes this.
  10. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I never even noticed that square.... I still blame Fax.

Exile, Kaidelong and Kazeto like this.
  11. Noxifer

Noxifer Member

For me there is no subtitle for the YHtNtEP screen, getting this achievement is impossible for me.

12. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Did you click the square button below the menu to rotate screens until you go into the YHTNTEP one?

Vitellozzo and OmniaNigrum like this.
  13. There isn't one because you haven't typed one yet.

Vitellozzo and OmniaNigrum like this.