List of IDs for primarybuff and secondarybuff

Discussion in 'Modding' started by LittleWhiteMouse, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Is there somewhere a list of the ids to use for primarybuff and secondarybuff? I'd rather not resort to trial and error (or systematic reloading of the mod...that'd get annoying)

Thanks!

--LWM

2. Well. It turns out there's a handy list in Dredmor's game/itemDB.xml

I feel a bit of a fool, but I'll leave this thread here in case anyone else has the question.

--LWM

3. No, let me reopen this question (sorry). :p

It seems that at least some of those values are no longer in use (for example, 15, WAND_BURNOUT_REDUCTION - replaced by 23, "wandcrafting, for real").

So....is there a list anywhere?

4. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

5. Thanks!

I had such a tab open, but not to that page. I was searching for the term "secondarybuff" and not "secondary stat" so I didn't find the needed page. Who runs it? Can we get them to add those terms, and/or get editing privileges?

--LWM

(I also stumbled upon the information later in a pdf that uncle google failed to find for me :p)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  6. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

It's run by the community and creators of Dredmor. You can request an account with deek if you want editing access.

I've got an account on the site, and I've added a secondaryBuff and primaryBuff redirect page.

7. Cool; thanks!

I wouldn't mind an account; I could update any little things I notice as I learn some modding :)