Levels of pocket dimensions

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by Infatum, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Infatum

Infatum Member

So I'm trying to figure out if it's just me, or if this is a bug with the game, but every time I go to a wizardland everything in it is essentially level 0 regardless of what dungeon level the code is from. The enemies are the correct type (with much less HP), but the loot is terrible and often worse than stuff I find in the first normal dungeon level. I'm currently at dungeon level 6 and still have seen no improvement with the most recent code I found. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there any workaround/fix?

2. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

I think the level indicator is always 0, regardless of where you found the code for the level. The monsters should scale approximately to the difficulty of where you found it, though! The loot also gets better, if I remember correctly. Enemies are also randomized, so using a code found on the ice level won't just spawn those monsters in the wizardlands.

Kazeto likes this.
  3. Infatum

Infatum Member

Just tried a level 10 code I just found, all the monsters had half or less of the normal HP for their type and the end level artifact was a rusty sword with +1 asphixiation resistance. Is this really normal behavior? If so, what is the point of these dimensions?

4. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

I think this is a bug or an oversight. They had to sort of kludge it together to make the game accept thr new levels and forgot to fix all the ancillary consequences of assigning the wizardlands Dungeonlevel Zero

ElJefe and Kazeto like this.