League of Legends

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Gorbax, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

Are there any other Summoners here?

I figured with the end of Season 3 and the big patch that is Pre-season 4, it might be a good time to get a little conversation going.

2. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

I play on occasion, but by "on occasion" I mean rarely enough that after ~1.5 years I still am only about halfway to the level cap.

3. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

That's "on occasion", alright :v
    I play about a game per day, on average, when I'm not drowning in work.

The new One For All went live yesterday, I've been trying it out a bit. Your team all vote for a champion, the majority dictates the champion everyone on your team will play. It's pretty fun! Kind of hard to get a feel for which are fit for the job, especially since every game I've played in had at least 1 afk, for some reason.

4. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

I've played since 4 days after the cutoff for the free UFO Corki. #notbitter

Only played 3 One For Alls so far.

Game 1: Viktor vs Nasus. Viktor's up 31-12 in kills, gets 2 inhibs down. Then team decides to split up and jungle for the next 45 minutes or so. Yeah.
    Game 2: Fiora vs Annie. Team's only down 22-33, so even better shape than the Nasus's last game! Then all 4 pubs surrender with no base turrets down yet. Wut.
    Game 3: Kassadin vs Poppy. Now this was fun! Blinking all over the place, baiting dashes, trying to figure out which one had you ulted so you could actually hurt them, etc.

I think Ezreal would be really fun but keep getting outvoted :p

5. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

I played as Ezreal vs. Jayce. We got poked down terribly early and mid game, when we started grouping up, we managed to pick them off one by one, occasionally dying. Didn't win, though!

6. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

3 more:

Nid vs Thresh. They group up more and win.
    EZ! vs ... Jayce. <_< They group up more and win.
    Blitz vs Draven. We group up more and win.