Lacquer Wood

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Kaladarm, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Kaladarm

Kaladarm Member

Heya all, sorry for making my first post such a noob one but I'm really confused over lacquer. To progress any further (to build the lab and the chapel anyhow) I need lacquer wood... but I can't for the life of me figure out HOW. I have over 60 buckets of lacquer but can't find any station in any building that will actually craft the stuff. I'm currently playing on 52F if that makes any difference.

Also, just a sidenote; there really isn't any guidance about lacquer at all. Even the "recipes" for those two buildings only show the icon for the lacquer wood, I couldn't actually read the name of it anywhere, so had to search online to find out just exactly what the icon was meant to be.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Noratoxin

Noratoxin Member

(If they haven't changed it since the last time I played)
    You should be able to make lacquer wood from the chemistry workshop with the chemistry workbench from two planks and a bucket of lacquer.

3. Kaladarm

Kaladarm Member

Thanks a LOT. I think that's about the only building I didn't make yet, I'll give it a whirl now with a new start (literally just had my third invasion from hostile forces at the same time as fighting off "unnatural forces). Not enough colonists left to even bother trying to fix it lol.