Kickstarter Turnbased 4X Game

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Godwin, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Godwin

Godwin Member

It's called M.O.R.E. and frankly I am surprised there isn't a thread about it here.

It seems to promise good fun, they're already well underway and for just 10 dollar pledge you can have the future game.

-> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1447560584/more-oldschool-turn-based-4x-space-strategy-game

(O man, I am bad at this and furthermore I dislike plugging stuff... but, I genuinely want to see this succeed!, plus, I think it fits the whole turnbased stuff and people here will probably like it too :) )

OmniaNigrum and Essence like this.
  2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

This...is good. I hope I can scrounge up $10 sometime in the next 19 days.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Should we make a kickstarter page to merge all these threads into? I just found this and thought about putting a new thread, but we should probably just merge all these into one and let it ride.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fargoal/sword-of-fargoal-2-classic-dungeon-crawler-adventu

*Edit* I know why Fargoal 2 is not winning the kickstarter. They ported Fargoal over to Macs and IOS but not PCs. So I for one doubt they will support PCs as well as most game makers.

5. omeg

omeg Member

Damn, this really does look good.

6. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Nah, if you find a good looking game feel free to start a new thread.

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  7. Godwin

Godwin Member

Hey cool that you guys like it :)

8. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I have Sword of Fargoal on my IPad -- I actually never heard of the game before I downloaded it (all I knew was that it was a rogue-like that had gotten some thumbs up). It's really just an 'ok' game. The best thing about it, imho, was that my young nephew liked playing it (though even he got bored with it after about 10 minutes). I played it a bit longer than that. But honestly, there's really not enough to the game that would lead me to expect great things from a sequel. It might be good, but no way would I preorder it, let alone pre-support it on Kickstarter. Fargoal is not a 'bad' game. It just has no meat to it. Then again, that seems like a common problem that I have with many popular IOS games.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. Godwin

Godwin Member

They have a new trailer which shows the 3d turnbased combat a little:

10. Godwin

Godwin Member

New trailer, looks great!!

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. omeg

omeg Member

24 hours remaining. I'd up my pledge but I'm quite broke atm. :(

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  12. Loren

Loren Member

I like how one of the FAQs asks how they plan on releasing something in winter 2013 on a $50,000 budget for 12 people. That was the very first question I had. At least they say they are using their own money, too.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  13. Godwin

Godwin Member

For all people who missed this or who didn't have any money leftover at the time: There is one final chance pledging at the current levels (10$ for the game for example) and to help get M.O.R.E. the Advanced Battle Module!

They only need $2,000 more!

Please check this out if you're interested: http://www.indiegogo.com/more-4x-space-strategy

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  14. Loren

Loren Member

$939 left in the next 18 hours for the next tier reward. Probably doable.

Haldurson and OmniaNigrum like this.