Items disappearing

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Greyah, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Greyah

Greyah Member

About half of the stuff from my inventory disappears when I try to enter my pocket dimension. This started on dungeon level 8, after I maxed out blacksmithing and found the Kronghammer. The items are gone forever, and the game automatically sorts my inventory the moment they disappear.

Upon leaving my pocket dimension, I end up in the very center of the map, even if that happens to be a wall, trapping me.

Attached Files:

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

3. Average Joe

Average Joe Member

Will this patch also fix other disappearing items?

I just noticed that, both in the dungeon and also in the pocket dimension, that if I have autoloot food on, and I walk over diggle eggs, they act as if they have been looted, but they don't show up in my bag.

I just accidentally walked over the diggle egg stash I put in my pocket dimension, and the same thing happened. Poof!

4. SaintWacko

SaintWacko Member

Are you sure they're not just going to your hotbar?

5. Average Joe

Average Joe Member

Duh! I went back and checked, and sure enough, they were on my hotbar. I didn't even consider they'd be there because in other games, those slots are just proxies for your actual inventory, and not additional inventory spaces.

+1 noob points to me.

6. SaintWacko

SaintWacko Member

I did something similar a couple times. I couldn't figure out why my smelter was giving me the option to make an omlet, when I clearly didn't have any eggs in my inventory!