"It Belongs In A Museum" skill - how to use?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Chomspki, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Chomspki

Chomspki Member

Hi guys, how do i use this skill properly? when i try to apply on item which lies on the ground, nothing happens (except animation). When i try to use it on one of my axes (rings, helmets etc), hero just equips it.

2. Lordxorn

Lordxorn Member

I believe the item has to be labeled as an artifact, and the only ones I have come across are from the inconsequential statue missions to find them.

3. afterstar

afterstar Member

From the little testing i did, an "artifact" is an item with a special name on it.
    So lets say we have "Iron Helmet" and "Iron Helmet of Morgan the Almighty" , the last one would be considered an artifact.
    You can acquire artifacts either by completing quests,which usually reward artifacts or placing an item on a magic Anvil to give it additional stats and change its name.
    You can also find them in uberchests.
    I don't know if there are other ways.

How to use the skill properly:
    Add it to your abilities slot,right click to put it into the gold box,so that it becomes active.
    Open your inventory and right click an item. If it's an artifact it will ask you if you want to send it to the museum for experience, if it's not an artifact it will do nothing,won't even tell you anything.The items need to be in your INVENTORY.