In which Essence has the first best day of the year.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Essence, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Alas, I have no pictures to share with everyone, but I have shaken the hand of everyone's favorite BERGSTROM!

We met for Breakfast in a badass north Seattle pizza parlor, where r_b_b and his wife enjoyed a vegetarian Thai pizza while I had a sausage-onion-spinach-mushroom-olive delight, my wife a basil chicken 'pizza' with no crust, and my son loved the hell out of a pepperoni-and-olive gluten free mini pizza.

We spoke of many things from our histories to our favorite games. I learned that despite my previous warnings against it, Amber doesn't suck, and that Seattle is better for skin cancer than Albuquerque.

The Bergstrom, it must be said, has some very intense eyes.

We determined that we should unite our skills and build a mod that would change things forever!!! Or at least be really cool. We are planning at this very moment. Soon, things will happen and stuff will happen with them. All will be revealed! ....later.

Thanks, r_b. Looking forward to next time.
    Also, afterwards, my wife and son and I hit up the Burke Museum and the Seattle Museum of Flight, which are free to get into on the first thursday of every month. That was awesome. My son got to play soccer with remote control robots, and my wife got to take pictures of my son pretending to get his head eaten by a mastodon skeleton. Good times.

Kazeto, Turbo164, Daynab and 2 others like this.
  2. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I've had west-coast pizza. I've had mdwest pizza, I've had pizza from virtually every part of the country. No self-respecting pizza lover would ever call that pizza (j/k. Don't want to square off over stinky non-New York pizza, but you don't know what kind of a struggle it is for a New Yorker or a New Jerseyan outside of his home state to do without good old-fashioned New York Pie brick oven baked pizza with fresh herbs, cheese that melts in your mouth, a crust that you just want to chew on, and real italian sausage, not that fake crap that everyone else uses instead of the good stuff.

(Pizza is a sore point for me cuz my doctor says I can't eat it any more, so pay no attention to the guy with anger issues -- I'm just pizza-deprived going through withdrawal lol).

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

Kazeto and Essence like this.