In Tribute to Futurama

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Xyvik, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Xyvik

Xyvik Member

In tribute to Futurama's 2nd...3rd...whatever cancellation! Found this here at Kotaku and it is more than worthy of a mention.

Team Fortress 2 Futurama Robot Hell Song (for a direct link)

As a major fan of Futurama I wanted to see if there were any others here as well, and perhaps share our favorite moments. I'll start: perhaps one of my favorite things to quote is from Fry Am The Eggman: "Oh no you wontent!" Still crack up at that one.

...and if nobody else likes Futurama then I'll sit here quietly all by myself...

ViperLawson and Daynab like this.
  2. Wolg

Wolg Member

"We're sending in more trains!"

(Not really a fan, but that one moment has stuck with me.)

ViperLawson likes this.
  3. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Big fan of Futurama here. That was great.

ViperLawson likes this.
  4. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

I've got the four original seasons of the show on DVD.

Xyvik likes this.
  5. Cream Magneto

Cream Magneto Member

i have no strong feelings one way or the other.......................... about futurama's latest seasons.

Daynab and Xyvik like this.
  6. Daynab

If I die... tell my wife I said, hello.

7. Xyvik

Xyvik Member

It's a beige alert!

It's funny how the later seasons seem to be so controversial to a certain group of Futurama fans, but some of my absolute favorite episodes are from the last ones. Proposition Infinity ("Wait, Monogamy?") The Late Philip J Fry, Attack of the Killer App ("Shut up and take my money!"), Lrrreconcilable Ndndifferences ("Joss Whedon's here?!") ...and the list goes on hehe.

Granted, I have fairly low standards for my non-PC-related entertainment, but I've found that sometimes all it takes is one really good line and I like an episode. /shrug

8. Daynab

I've recently went through the entire seasons of it since I had only seen maybe half the first 4 seasons before. I found the last ones to be every bit just as good as the first ones were, for what it's worth.

ViperLawson likes this.