1.0 Immigration Does Not Resume After Restoring Relationship with Empire

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Vordrak, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Vordrak

Vordrak Member

So after a series of disasters I found my population much reduced. At the same time my reputation with the Empire had dropped and I received a message that immigration would be restricted to labourers, and then, suspended entirely.

By then my settlement was large enough that I built a Foreign Office and restored my relationship. I received a message that partial immigration had been re-approved, then full immigration. I raised prestige with the Clockwork Empire to 100%. Even so immigration has not actually recommenced. Not a single worker nor overseer has arrived since the suspension in many days.

Exile likes this.
  2. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Thanks for the report, logged it as OC-5870 and will look into it verrrry soon.

mikail 001 and Exile like this.
  3. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

Hey, I'm going to look into this - by any chance could you provide a savefile? It'll speed up my investigation a lot.

Edit: btw, your savefiles can be found in my documents/gaslamp games/clockwork empires/save

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    Exile likes this.
  4. Vordrak

Vordrak Member

Uploaded as requested.

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  5. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

Hey, so - I had immigration trigger fine on your file - it looks like you're just in a long gap between immigration waves. As the game progresses, immigration waves take longer to come. Right now the file you sent is about 6 days out from a new wave. (I got 12 people in my wave when I tested it)

Exile likes this.
  6. Vordrak

Vordrak Member

Thanks. Just a suggestion then that the length of time between later immigration waves might be a bit too long? Much of the game, unless a person dies then once the current population cap has been reached then immigration becomes a non-issue until the player specifically builds housing. I wonder if this might be tweaked?

Exile likes this.