If you save with items inside your toolkits (such as alchemy kit, still or Cube) they all change

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by popscythe, Jul 20, 2011.

1. popscythe

popscythe Member

"Hey dude look when I loaded it turned my 84 'fisk into 3 verdant poison"
    "Are you sure? You were pretty stoned last night."
    "Yes I'm fucking sure! You can't put anything into the Cube without it turning into 'fisk and there's 3 fucking poisons in my cube!"

And then I checked my other 4 toolkits. My poor aquas are gone, turned into chalk and shit! Goddamnit.

Oh well. Back to the dungeon, motherfuckers!

2. popscythe

popscythe Member

Oh shit, looks like a related bug: After loading and finding my potions, fisks, aquas, chalks etc all turned into different stuff, potions and aquas and such (but not drinks) no longer stack. Seriously! Any stacks I've got still remain stacked, but I can't add to them, nor start new stacks.

:(

3. popscythe

popscythe Member

So just after posting this I saved and loaded again. It wasn't until I was restarting the game that I realized I'd probably just erased all my fisks again! Noooo!

But actually, loading and saving again not only did not replicate the bug, but fixed the stacking bug.

4. popscythe

popscythe Member

Just finished that run (going rogue, level 22 woot woot! 809k!). I had the bug off and on a ton of times, sometimes saving and loading would fix it, sometimes not the first time. It seems to have something to do with putting stuff in your alchemy, still and cube and leaving it there, as it would nearly always happen after I made some healing potion or whatever

5. afterstar

afterstar Member

I had a lutefisk turn into black powder in the horadric cube and everytime I added anything in it it would add an extra black powder.