Idea for a coffee-break dredmor option.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jhffmn, May 4, 2012.

1. How about a simpler solution what about an item or a skill that allows you to warp or skip floors?

2. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

If that is all you want, use "-debug-flag" on your shortcut to DoD and press "p" when you want to go down a level. There are many little cheats available like that, and you can use the "Configure Key Bindings" from the menu to see the entire list. Those that start with "Hidden" are the debug commands.

3. well I wouldn't want to skip floors personally but its a suggestion for those who would like an only 5 floor dungeon I think thats kind of short though

4. jhffmn

jhffmn Member

I'd almost do 1,2,4,6,8 if you can end the game on level 8 just because it would be a lot harder already and going from 1 to 3 would be very difficult.

Or 1,2,4,8,10. That'd probably be the easiest combination if you have to meet dredmor on 10. DL 8 isn't too bad and it gives you a chance to nab so good gear before DL 10.

Actually when the game first released, I usually dived right down after DL 5 or 6. I remember beating the game once at level 16.