I shut a door on 'im

Discussion in 'Realm of the Diggle Gods' started by King Yoshi, May 6, 2012.

1. NaiDriftlin

NaiDriftlin Member

I'm not challenging you, nor did I find any offense. I'm saying it's unnecessary, and that I can take your word for it, If you want to read into everything and find something offensive in my vote of confidence for what you're saying, you can continue to make yourself miserable and being combative with someone else.

And have you reported it as a bug or talked to anyone with any visibility over hardcode?

2. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Actually I am checking the bugs forum right now to see if it has been reported. Relax. I will get back once I find if it has. But it looks like it has not been. I am on page five so far. Still many pages to sift through.

Back to being combative and checking for an answer to your question... :)

Exile likes this.
  3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Exile likes this.
  4. NaiDriftlin

NaiDriftlin Member

Sorry if my response was caustic: I've been hanging out on too many of the Blizzard forums recently. It must be making me short.

Lets forget about it.

Hopefully, though, we can figure out if its intended or not and get someone to fix it. I'd hate to legitimately climb to 100 sneakiness only to get hurt by traps.

OmniNegro likes this.
  5. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

It is probably less that your response was caustic, but more that I perceived it that way. But as you said, let us forget about it. :)

I think the issue is more that the flavor text for :sneakiness: has not been updated in forever than an actual bug. I think it is supposed to greatly reduce the chances of a trap going off, but never to entirely negate it. I suspect we will have an official answer in a few hours or less.

Exile and NaiDriftlin like this.
  6. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

Actually, this is traditionally how you win these sorts of games, cheap cheesy tactics.

Exile likes this.
  7. Bleh, the chosen one of the RNG tells you that all things die to dual wielded Doul's and a disproportionate propensity to find BMDs. As to why the RNG loves me, I don't know. What i do know is that the RNG likes to hide lethal traps in the most random places when I play a mage, so I guess it kind of balances out.