i read the blog post with the Diggle Hell theme on

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by SkyMuffin, Aug 27, 2012.

1. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

2. MonsterMod

MonsterMod Member

Dude, that is the most terrifying thing I have ever seen.

SkyMuffin likes this.
  3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

If it would not earn me an "Extended Vacation" in the form of a ban from the forums, I could link in some Music Videos that would make you defecate. And if I wanted a "Permanent Vacation" I could link some other things that shall go unmentioned. The music is ... Meh... And the Diggle is just walking along.

Exile likes this.
  4. I have come here to inform you Sir OmniNegro that you are wrong. That diggle is clearly not performing a pedestrian location changing technique but is trying to impress us with the way it moves to the sound made from musical instruments.

Doc Gelegentlich and OmniNegro like this.
  5. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I see. I should have noticed the tactic. :D

Exile likes this.
  6. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

Don't be silly, only humans, 14 species of parrot, and some elephants are known to dance! Doesn't include diggles.

7. Maybe the committee of which animal can dance and which not had OmniNegro as a member and he persuaded them (wrongly) that that diggle walks instead of dancing.
    This scientific mistake must be corrected send more youtube videos of dancing diggles to scientists so they too can see the truth of diggles performing smooth moves!

OmniNegro likes this.