How you found Dredmor

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Noven, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Noven

Noven Member

How did everyone find out about this game? I thought it might be interesting to share some stories is all lol I found out about it via paulsoaresjr, who uploaded some gameplay videos on YouTube a while back, without him I probably wouldn't have found out about it (at least before seeing it as featured on Steam :D ), but either way, what he uploaded really sold me on it. So, to all out there, what or who sent you on your path to death and doom within Dungeons of Dredmor?

2. Tekvorian

Tekvorian Member

Terraria devs promoted this game a while back on twitter. That is how I have found Dredmor.

3. Lordxorn

Lordxorn Member

Bay12 Forums "Other Games" section.

4. Zzinged

Zzinged Member

I happened to see it on Steam under 'New Release'

That's all :p

5. Aarika

Aarika Member

A poster on GameFAQs mentioned it a couple days ago. If they hadn't I never would have known about this wonderful little gem. GameFAQs still doesn't have a board for Dredmor and I generally don't browse the new release section of Steam.

6. tcjsavannah

tcjsavannah Member

following @Roguelikegames on Twitter

7. IanExMachina

IanExMachina Member

I happened to see it on Steam under 'New Release'

8. Scarecroww

Scarecroww Member

Just saw it on Steam's new releases and it instantly intrigued me. I had always wanted to play a roguelike but I always loathed the UI of every single one I tried. This is the first one that had a great, user-friendly UI and I was hooked after 5 minutes of gameplay.

9. Zzinged

Zzinged Member

This is the first roguelike I've played, but I've been looking for a good indie dungeon crawler for a while!