Horrid Thing Skill

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Chiko, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Chiko

Chiko Member

Also, can I include your red colored thing sprites in a new update? Been thinking about what else to include in the update and so far I can only think about adding a new starting item with this, maybe a ragged winter coat or some other item related to the movie. The skillset seems to be pretty much ok.

2. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

That is a sign of a pretty solid mod. When you don't know what to add into it :)

btw Chiko if you need any help on sprites I can cooperate. Back in the day my own mod really gained a boost with your food graphics :)

OmniaNigrum, Chiko and Kazeto like this.
  3. Chiko

Chiko Member

Thanks. I can only really edit static sprites and skillset icons. I've never been able to create stuff from scratch so I'll probably need some help with that. :p

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  4. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

To paraphrase Carl Sagan; to make a sprite from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Chiko, Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  5. Chiko

Chiko Member

Found some free time today and started to work in a proper recolor for the potato sprite and that starting item I mentioned.
    [​IMG]

Ragged Winter Coat
    : "An old and heavily damaged winter coat. There are some dark red stains inside it but other than that, it's still better than nothing."
    +1 :armor_asorb:
    +2 :resist_hyperborean:

Yes? No? Maybeh? :confused:

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  6. Chiko

Chiko Member

Got a question regarding monDB.xml
    There are some stuff I I'm not sure about:

terrain="2"
    I think this one means the creature can fly.

level="10"
    The lvl it should start to appear?

type="3" subtype="27"
    No idea.

branch="-1"
    Same as above.

special="1"
    I think this one makes it unique, and prevents it to appear as a regular monster.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. Chiko

Chiko Member

Well, I decided to just upload the new update. Check the main page for the download link. :p

Imma try to get it on the Workshop now, I don't even remember how to do that. It's been a while...

Vitellozzo, Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  8. Von Krieger

Von Krieger Member

Nice to see you managed it, as I found out about the update via the Workshop updating the files.

Chiko and OmniaNigrum like this.