Horadric Lutefisk Cube ate my Lutefisk

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Haldurson, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

In my current game I was trying to manage my inventory. I had my Lutefisk Cube filled with about 165 Lutefisk. I picked up the Lutefisk and put them back into the cube -- suddenly that number changed. I thought that maybe it was a graphical error, because I thought the number was being cut off. So I did it again, and the number changed again. I experimented a bit more and now I am now down to exactly one Lutefisk out of the original 165.

I suspect this is related to the bug where when you place a stack of items into the cube, it reduces the number to 1 or 2.

2. Tacroy

Tacroy Member

That's not really a bug; it's supposed to work that way for any sort of stack, and that includes stacks of Lutefisk. Bugs are when things don't work the way they're supposed to; this is working the way it's supposed to, it just doesn't make any sense :)

However, if you don't want it to work that way any more, go into C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\dungeons of dredmor\game, open up tweakDB.xml in Notepad, find the line that looks like
    <code><tweak name="lutefisk divider" ival="5"/>
    </code>
    and change it to
    <code><tweak name="lutefisk divider" ival="1"/>
    </code>

After that, whenever you put a stack in the Cube, it will all be turned into Lutefisk.

3. Demonic Spoon

Demonic Spoon Member

The Lukefisk cube turns items into lukefisk, even if that item is actually a larger quantity of lukefisk. The Lukefisk God works in mysterious ways.

LUKEFISK FOR THE LUKEFISK GOD.

4. Desi

Desi Member

Lutefisk. =P

5. Tacroy

Tacroy Member

<a href="http://www.google.com/search?q=Luke+Fisk">Luke Fisk</a>?