Help me with HoMM5 NCF Pack

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by DavidB1111, Oct 6, 2012.

1. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

I used to have this file of lots of monsters, but now, apparently, every single possible link for the megapack has completely and utterly died.
    Including one from Feburary of this year. What is this, I don't even. When did Mediafire become mean? :(

I am at my wit's end here. The only other thing I can do is hook up my old computer and copy all the files over to the external hard drive, but that will take so long it's not even funny. And that might not work.. :(

I've looked, all over, and there is no working link.
    I need people who are more patient then me, which is anyone on the Earth, :) , to help find a working link to the NCF megapack.
    I will forever be in your debt if you can. Note: I will not give you thousands of dollars.
    I hope it won't end up that we're going to find the Lindbergh baby first. :(
    I know he'd be dead by now though.

2. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I think you'd have to ask on the forum when they have the official thread for it, really. You will have a much higher chance of getting anything (I might've been too tired today to get any real results, but I did try searching for it and I haven't been able to find any links I'd trust).

3. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

WOO! I found a working link! YAY! I got it again!