BETA 52E help me understand the new changes

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by mistrornge, Jul 22, 2016.

1. mistrornge

mistrornge Member

My reading of the changes has me a bit confused.
    I can no longer select a large area to Chop Down or to Mine. Instead I have to individually select each resource to remove (not sure if this works with large workgroups). Some will show that they are going to be removed (some Clear Terrains and Mining but not removing saplings or Chopping Down any trees). It is a bit confusing as I will select the same tree for removal a couple of times as I don't know if it is being worked.
    Like the new housing changes. The quality and windows is a great addition.
    How does immigration work now? I am confused about when I will get new colonists. I have 12/16 for a couple days and I don't seem to get 4 at a time (this was from last patch so it may be fixed).
    Thanks guys

2. Unforked

Unforked Member

For chopping trees and mining nodes there's a new "activities" icon where the building button used to be. Select what you want done in this menu, then you place the "stamp" over the resource you need.

Immigration is a bit broken at the moment, but the devs are fixing it for 52F, which will probably hit today.

3. Noratoxin

Noratoxin Member

guide.png
    As for whether something is being worked not appearing, I think sometimes, it hides the mark of whether something is being worked to avoid cluttering the screen. You could look at the job list to see whether orders are being added there.

Thanandorn and Unforked like this.