Happy Winter Festival Season!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Loerwyn, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

As the title says, I'm wishing everyone (Yes, even you. No, not you, you) a happy holiday season, irrespective and irregardless of which of the various festivities you participate in.

So yes, happy holidays, everyone.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Happy holidays to everyone!

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

It's not winter in Australia tho.

mining and OmniaNigrum like this.
  4. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Australia is bloody weird, though.

mining and OmniaNigrum like this.
  5. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I used to tell people that, as a Jew, I didn't celebrate Christmas, and no one would believe me (so many non-Jews for some reason, or at least those I've met that aren't from this area, don't believe that there's anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas). But In retrospect, I realize that that is not true. When I was a kid and a teen, my parents used to always take us out to a Chinese restaurant on Christmas eve, because the places would be empty. It was our Jewish way of celebrating being able to get a seat in the restaurant lol. So it's become kind of a joke among Jews that that's how Jews celebrate Xmas.

In any case, whatever or however or wherever you celebrate (even 'down under'), I wish you all happy holidays and a good 2013 (or 5773).

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

Celebrations are relative to begin with.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I was hoping for the end of the world thing. Although it would mean I was wrong when I said that was just due to the circular calandar running out of room, but there is a first time for everything. :)

8. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Hey, by my clock there's still 3.5 hours to go. :p

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. mining

mining Member

OmniaNigrum likes this.