GRPD Melee Dredmor Kill! :3

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by FaxCelestis, Jan 21, 2012.

1. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

I hit level 33. Could've hit 35, if I'd ground a little more, but I didn't want those last two levels of Demonology anyway.

Essence likes this.
  2. kino5

kino5 Member

I just finished a round with a Melee Mage similar to yours. I used Warlockery, Inquisitor, Viking Magic, Leylines, Burglary, Archaeology and Demonology. It was very fun to play, and until level 10, it was going so well. Going through level 10 I got surrounded by some monsters, and ran out of spatial instability potions. Even with all the buffs activated, even the circle, an arch-diggle just disintegrated me. I almost killed them all, but when I almost got to escape, I took a tremendous hit and it was over.

Anyway, it was very fun to play and maybe I'll try it again, but now I want to play a build that doesn't make me change spells in the skill belt in any case :-P

3. AURGGGGGHHH I was playing casually and very very carefully, then due to a very very fine glass of rum I decided that casting a thunderbolt on a guy in the shop would be harmless, well it angered brax who I demolished and then I just got swarmed by Dread collectors, do they ever stop spawning? I was holding them off just fine, but I somehow just failed to put up the Aegis and took 2 good hits, from which I did not have the HP to recover, I think I killed about 20 of the dread collectors too.