Grave Digger

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by kitmehsu, Jan 4, 2012.

1. DerekD

DerekD Member

also if you dont want a certain skill to crash the game you have to fix a file typo, inside gravedigger/skills/gravedigger rename the eldritch_passengerT png file and get rid of the T at the end

2. kitmehsu

kitmehsu Member

Minor update with minor tweaks in response to the 1.11 update, including an entirely unique sprite for the grave shovel.

3. grimAuxilliam

grimAuxilliam Member

I get a crash report saying something about cannot find eldrich inhabitation when I use the dig deeper skill.

4. kitmehsu

kitmehsu Member

You may want to make sure that you are running off the newest version, as I can't even fine a reference to the skill named that in my code.

5. grimAuxilliam

grimAuxilliam Member

I may have miss-typed that. I posted it after I killed off my character. Which was quite a while afterwards. I will then assume it's an error with the eldricth passenger buff. I'll rename the skill in the file and see what happens.

6. Mochan

Mochan Member

Hmm, is the updated Gravedigger mod available here or do I need to get it from Steam?

7. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Check the attached file in the OP, I'm not entirely sure it's the most recent but it should be.