Got these skills, game crashes when i mix some of them

Discussion in 'Modding' started by UndergroundGemz, Dec 29, 2013.

1. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=83461003

I downloaded these skills, all of them and at first it would not start up so i unchecked the skill which is a blink mage and it started working, some skills when i mix together as soon as the intro page enters after creating a character it crashes, too many skills to determine which one works with eachother and whatnot, any advice?

2. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

You usually do not want to run all the skill trees at once, there is no need and it's rather ... senseless.

Rather harsh but that is my advice. Because there is such a thing as “too many mods”.

Haldurson likes this.
  3. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Generally, if I am loading a skill mod, it's because it has a skill that I intend to use in that particular run.

There's also problems, I've noticed, if you try running with too many mods that add new items (or maybe it's just too many new items?) Even if the mods don't obviously conflict or cause oddness, I've noticed that the game can become relatively unstable. I used to try to run a ton of mods at a time, but it causes too many headaches, and it really dilutes the content that each mod adds. For me, it's more fun if I run with only a few favorite mods.

Kazeto likes this.