Giving away Steam Key for Humble Bundle 6 above average

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Createx, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Createx

Createx Member

Well, I have most of these games from previous games already, so I don't feel bad about giving the Steam Key for them away :)
    This includes Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown.
    No conditions, I have quite a backlog of games to finish :D
    Since this is a Steam Code, you can just post here, but you can also add me on Steam, Tzivtron or Createx, should be able to find me with both.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Are they actually separate codes for each game? I know some of the bundles these days are all in one code. (Probably to attempt to stop this exact thing.)

If they are separate, I would gladly take GSB from you. Although I will not redeem it immediately since I need to verify I do not already have it from a previous bundle.

3. Karock

Karock Member

They're not separate codes. You probably shouldn't be doing this since the steam key and humble-bundle download are both essentially one item. It is kind of screwing over the devs of said games when they already agreed to such an awesome deal (that both supports a DRM free distributor and charity).

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Then in that case I will pass. Thank you anyways.

5. RKade8583

RKade8583 Member

I'll take that code if you've got it.

6. Createx

Createx Member

Karock, I wouldn't do that normally, but I've got these exact games from a previous bundle where I paid for them specifically. I have some other keys I'm not giving away, with games I'll never play, but I'm not giving those away since I paid for them once.
    For these, I've essentially paid twice, so in my morale compass I can give them away once :)
    RKade, I'll send you the keys when I'm back home.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. RKade8583

RKade8583 Member

Thanks, man :)