Give me a challenge.

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Android089, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Android089

Android089 Member

Lately I can't seem to keep a character in this game. I get to dungeon level 3 and then figure I've picked the wrong skill set so I delete the character and restart. I've never actually beaten the game yet, so I want to be able to do that.

So I want someone to give me a skill set to use. Something that's challenging but not to hard. It'll be on Dwarfish Moderation, and no "no time to grind". (if that makes sense)

2. Wi§p

Wi§p Member

I'm probably the wrong person to ask for build advice.. but I thought I should point out that it would be easier to recommend an interesting build if you described the types of characters you enjoyed playing is all.

3. blob

blob Member

First: Do you have the diggle god extension ?
    Extra note: You probably wont want a crafting skill in no time to grind.

4. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Challenge:

Axes
    Dual Wield
    Master of Arms
    Viking Wizardry
    Assssination
    Fungal Arts
    Burglary

Go!

5. Android089

Android089 Member

Wow, never realized how spoiled I've been with "no time to grind".

I'm using your build Essence, and I've spent an hour just on the first level. I got Fungal Arts to level 3, Burglary to level 2, and Axes to level 2. (in that order). Its been really easy so far, even with the boss monsters. I think I'll do a floor each day, and power to the bottom of this dungeons to finally kill Dredmor.

Edit, to answer top two questions: I like warriors and mages, Although I've never tried a (complete) rouge before.
    And I do have Realm of the Diggle gods.