Games to trade

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Haldurson, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

As of today, I apparently have coupons for 3 different games that I already own (they all came completely unexpectedly). They aren't steam games so I can't use any of the variousl steam mechanisms to trade them.

First, I have two coupons for "Sword of the Stars Complete Collection" from Gamers Gate-- this is the first SotS game plus all of the expansions. I received the coupons for being a supporter of "SotS: The Pit". They were not listed as part of the reward for supporting the game, but they came with the T-Shirt that was.

Second, I have an e-mail to get a free copy of "Talisman: Prologue" from Desura for pre-ordering "Talisman Electronic Edition". Note that I did not preorder until after I already owned Prologue. I think that people had complained a lot about buying Prologue, and then later discovering that they were making a completely separate multiplayer version, that they decided to do this.

If you have something you want to trade, pm me, and tell me which of these you want and what you have to trade.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Godwin

Godwin Member

Curious what the third one is :p (since you said 3 different games I assume the 2 SotS games count as 1)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I am sending you a PM of an offer for one of the SotS:CC copies you have.

4. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

I don't have much to trade by way of games, but I love Talisman and I'd be happy to send you a few bucks via Paypal for the coupon for Talisman: Prologue. :)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I'm sorry, I should have been clearer. I have (*well had) 3 games to trade, not 3 DIFFERENT games.

Omni already claimed one of the SotS games.

And Essence, that's cool. I'll trust your judgement as to what's fair.

So only one copy of SotS complete left unclaimed (and I'll have a DoD collection to trade now lol, but don't think this is the right place to trade it).

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

I sincerely doubt you want any of these but I've been trying to do SOMETHING useful with them for ages. If anyone wants them they can have them >_>
    (All steam gifts)
    * Portal 1
    * Audiosurf
    * World of Goo
    * Cthulhu Saves The World
    * Breath of Death VII
    * 8 DOTA2 keys

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

OK, I screwed up. When I clicked on the image in the e-mail after fowarding it to you, it automatically put the game into my Desura account. I'm not sure WHERE in my account, how to access it, how to gift it, etc. I'm trying to figure that out right now. Desura is kind of alien to me. I've used it maybe once or twice before.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I believe that every issue is now resolved. I still have one SotS Complete to trade.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. Godwin

Godwin Member

Ah ok ^^ well good luck with getting rid of it :)
    (I already have SotS and can recommend it, so go for it people ;)).

Also, if anyone wants Flatout? I still have that in my inventory. (PM me just to be sure to get a sorta swift response (within 2 days usually))

Additional also: Steamgifts, I don't know if anyone here knows it, but you can gift games to a lot of people there to get rid of them. It's pretty nice. I gifted some and also won (it works with random receivers, as many as want can opt in for a game) some ^^
    I am going to give Civ V there soon, since I got a gift just today from that site, just to give back. But I don't want to deprive you fun lot, so if you want a chance at Civ V (horrible game imo) you know where to go :p

Additional addendum #3: If Flatout is not wanted by anyone within 10 days I will give that away on steamgifts as well. So my offer is valid until the 21st in Brussels timezone.

Crikey! Additional addition NR 4: People who want Flatout will need to have Steam, as I have it there, sorry!

Haldurson and OmniaNigrum like this.
  10. Essence

Got talisman. Sweet ass. Thanks, Haldurson!

Haldurson and OmniaNigrum like this.
  11. Rawk Hawk

Rawk Hawk Member

I have a copy of The Witcher Enhanced Uncut Edition sitting in my steam inventory

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  12. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Autocorrect again? :p

Haldurson likes this.
  13. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

No, he's right. I really do have a...
    Oh never mind.

TheJadedMieu, Godwin and OmniaNigrum like this.
  14. I have 4 DotA 2 keys I don't want. Let me know if you want one.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  15. Essence

OMG, it's HappyBunny!!! HI, HAPPYBUNNY!!!

16. mining

mining Member

Only?

I assume the 8's slowly falling over.

TheJadedMieu, OmniaNigrum and Essence like this.
  17. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

Dota2 keys are like Steam's version of dust bunnies. Every time you clean under the bed you find a bunch more.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  18. Hi Essence

Honestly I don't know anyone who doesn't have at least 4. Might as well start using some to make smirf accounts.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  19. Essence

I've never played DotAs I or II. Are they any good?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  20. I really enjoy the game, but dear god, the MOBA community is by far the worst of any video games ever. HoN being the worst. If you don't know what you're doing, you're going to get cursed out. That said, the game is still playable and fun if you've got a couple of friends to play with. You can try to solo queue but in most cases it doesn't end well.

Wootah and OmniaNigrum like this.