Windows Vista/7 64-bit Game crashes whenever I access pocket dimension

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by chintznibbles, Aug 12, 2012.

1. chintznibbles

chintznibbles Member

Hi guys, I'm having a repetitive crash problem. I had a fairly promising game going here, focusing on craft skills and the YHTNTEP steampunk skills. I managed to get down to level 3 and was in the process of clock-working all my gear when the game suddenly crashed. My computer has been a bit unstable lately*, so I didn't think anything of it at the time, but when went to reload the game, I was in a different spot than I remembered. I tried the autosave instead, which put me in my pocket dimension where I'd just made a Clockwork Chain Axe. When I exited the dimension, I was put in a room I hadn't even explored yet and my just-crafted axe had reverted back to a regular Steel Axe. If I click on the Pocket Dimension button again, the game crashes.

Anyway, I'm not sure what's going on here, but this particular game seems to be unplayable, and that's always a little sad. I'll upload a save in case it helps you figure out what's going wrong.

*(my AC is on the fritz and I suspect the poor computer sometimes overheats because of it, even with relatively modest loads like Dredmor.)

Attached Files:

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member