OS X Snow Leopard Game crashes upon item reward and leveling up

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Shen, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Shen

Shen Member

Hello -

Today when I was playing, I noticed that every time I complete something that gives a reward (monster zoo or quest), upon receiving the item, the game crashes. When I reopen using the autosave file and go through the same things, the game will not quit when I receive the reward. However, the next time I am given an item, it will crash. This did not start occuring until floor 7 (the icy one?).

I'm not sure if it would be of use, but I have one of the crash reports that I received saved (I would post it, but it contained too many characters for a post).

I don't know what other information would be useful; if there is anything else, please let me know.

Bohandas likes this.
  2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

What version are you on? Can you upload a savegame where this happens?

And yes, the dump file could help. You should be able to attach it to a post and upload it.

3. Shen

Shen Member

I am using version 1.1.4 (which I believe is the current).

I've attached the crash report as a text file and also the autosave, which was right before the game quit one of the times.

Attached Files:

4. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

This is an old one, do you crash specifically when you are in the middle of an animation, like walking from one square to another?

Exile likes this.
  5. Aphlox

Aphlox Member

I am also having this problem. Specifically, the game crashes on the screen showing the item reward and when I pick a skill to level.

6. Shen

Shen Member

I experience the same issue as Aphlox - the game will crash once the item reward screen comes up.

7. Aphlox

Aphlox Member

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I didn't start experiencing this issue until I'd made it down to dlvl 11.