Linux 32-bit game crash at level0

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Kreny, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Kreny

Kreny Member

I have attached savegame where game crashes every time I open door I am standing near or I use Bolt Of Destruction to open room for me.

I have noticed there are quite many creatures for which I receive 5xp when I kill them (using Bolt of Squid or Dwarven landmine near door). After I kill ~7 of those, when I try open door without lockpick, I'll wake up another ~7 creatures.

Please fix this savegame, I put many time into this character and I am doomed because I cant exit level0

Does anyone know about some workaround? Replace level0.dat with some other dat file?

Attached Files:

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Uh, you could try to open in debug mode and use the "go down stairs" button and see if it lets you leave properly.

Start the game with this parameter: "-debug-flag" and once in game press "p" to go down one stair.

3. Kreny

Kreny Member

Thanks Daynab, You saved my day! :)
    That save is from Windows steam version but original is from Linux. Because of cross-OS save bug, this one won't load. But once I saved my char from doom, I saved my game so I can't provide working Linux save before crash no more :/