Funny Pictures. Safe For Work, and Safe For The Kids Too.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by OmniaNigrum, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Wow, only 15 cents an ounce. What a bargain (or so I assume lol).

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  2. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Bargain or not, it's likely such a thing will make your neighbours look at you weirdly.

Or maybe it's just me, seeing as I'm the youngest "head of family" in the neighbourhood so my view on what neighbours would do tends to be pretty skewed.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

What I cannot figure out is why anyone would even want that much. Surely the amount of people required to use that volume would mandate smaller vessels to minimize contamination. But one 55 gallon drum with a single pump sounds like a recipe for disaster. :confused:

Kazeto likes this.
  4. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

It's probably intended for professional enterprises.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

QMWOBps.gif
    hqdefault.jpg

6. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Or maybe an orgy-themed wedding. I wonder if it's kosher oil...

7. Giygas

Giygas Member

8. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Now that is an insane way of crossing a river.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Long ago, I posted a link to the "Old Jews Telling Jokes" website (they have a book now btw), but they've since moved all their videos to Youtube. I'll post a couple here. I wouldn't say that any of this is dirty, but a couple are a little bit risque.

Godwin and Kazeto like this.
  10. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Oh gods, Charlotte Bornstein. She's the one with the ear-splitting laugh, I think. Could be wrong.

It got two half-hour episodes on the BBC, and perhaps even two more. But I can't quite remember. But I have watched a number of them.

11. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Most of the Jokes they do are quite old, but most are still very funny. Some of the jokes require a little knowledge of Jewish culture, or yiddish or hebrew, but most of the humor is universal.

12. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

On the same topic, this one is for Nicholas:

Haldurson, Turbo164 and Kazeto like this.
  13. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

14. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

It's not exactly "funny" but rather provoking "what the heck" sort of thoughts from people who tried to play this particular game before, but here you go. A video of someone clearing lines in "Hell Tetris":

Turbo164, Giygas and OmniaNigrum like this.
  15. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I've become SUCH A FAN OF THIS CARTOON I LOVE IT *Foams at the mouth and falls over*

Turbo164 likes this.
  16. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

17. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

18. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Got reminded of this thanks to a t-shirt store. Language warning, ofc, and there's a violent image.

OmniaNigrum and Haldurson like this.
  19. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

This reminded me of one of several reasons why I learned to hate raiding. The longer I stayed in my EQ raiding guild, the less fun I had. I've actually encountered worse than that (though fortunately, most were not that bad, or I would have quit long before I actually did).

When your raid leader starts to sound more like a drill Sargent, when you are following a script or feel like you are a piece of a machine, or on an assembly line/sweat shop, that's when you know that something has gone horribly wrong. When you log in and 50 people start hammering you about why you didn't show up for a raid (because I had to work late) that means that it's no longer a game, it's a job. I could get the same busted balls for being late to work, and it's equally 'fun' in both situations.

Anyway, this is my way of saying that your post, as funny as it might seem, also dredges up some bad memories.

20. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

In the same vein:

OmniaNigrum likes this.