1.0 Fams and Offices

Discussion in 'Design Suggestions' started by Asid, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Asid

Asid Member

Possibly add in more types of farms? Fungus farms, and maybe animal ranches, to add in a variety of foods.
    Additionally, possibly a filter for offices that won't benefit from more than one worker in them? Like for example I haven't noticed any benefit to having workers in my naturalist office during surveying. Same with the foreign office.

Exile likes this.
  2. Darkmere

Darkmere Member

Foriegn office generates points faster with another worker AND another standing desk. Same with labs and chalkboards.

Exile likes this.
  3. You need another chalkboard? Thanks! I used that logic on the F.O. but I somehow failed on applying it to the lab :confused:

Workers in the N.O. do the same job as the Overseer: you have multiple huntings, and multiple mineral reports at once. It can be pretty useful if you need a quick survey on nearby nodes for mines...

Exile likes this.
  4. Artaxerxes

Artaxerxes Member

Multiple farms worked by1 overseer and labourers would be great. I miss the original "drag and drop" system for farms

Clearer ideas of what influences crop growth or harvesting would be nice, I'm unsure if the existing system even notices if you assign labourers to the overseer so I've just left them working farms by there lonesome.