Windows Vista/7 64-bit Exploit - Shops, Knockback

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Ablogqwer, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Ablogqwer

Ablogqwer Member

You can use knockback to kick pedestals outside of shops. You can then steal the item without consequence.

all items are the people's items!

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Many shops are fairly carefully shaped to avoid this. Do you have a particular shop in mind that's too easy to steal from?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. Ablogqwer

Ablogqwer Member

You can use knockback to kick objects through (over?) each other, including through walls. If it's a good enough knockback, you can also throw things over impassable terrain (lava, water).

So... all of them.

nothing can stop the equalizing boot of communism

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  4. Essence

I didn't know you could kick stuff over water....wait, yes I did, I use that all the time to get artifacts off of those little 1-square islands.

Dur.

I have a feeling there's a hardcoded change coming to assign all those pedastals an unpushable tag. :)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. Ablogqwer

Ablogqwer Member

Which is why this thread is not called "Exploit: You can use knockback to kick things over fluid," but perhaps it should be "exploit: you can use knockback to throw things through walls."

I was merely illustrating my point because some shops are designed to use pool instead of walls, answering your question.

Dur.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. Essence

Actually, I was being perfectly serious; no sarcasm intended. I was durring at myself, not you. :)

OmniaNigrum likes this.