Expansion Exploitables

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Knallis, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Knallis

Knallis Member

Anyone interested in sharing the things we find in the game that just work really well together and are so exploitable?

Here's mine thus far--Necronomiconomics and Emomancy, you can use the Cure to rid yourself of your curses in a fix, allowing you to be far more reckless.

Oh my god this is like, so cool for me. When I first wanted to play around with necro, I figured I should take wands and hope I get a zodiac wand, or make cleansing potions. Now I can just sort of do it at will. The cure is expensive of course, but since necro isn't really that expensive in spell point cost. I'm going to have fun playing around with that!

2. IanExMachina

IanExMachina Member

Don't forget you could equip a little black book to help with Necro resist early on.

3. Xing

Xing Member

Little black book? How does one attain this said book?

4. IanExMachina

IanExMachina Member

^
    Its a fairly common (or it has been for me, I end up with several on the first DL) Tome that adds necro damage and necro resist.

5. Knallis

Knallis Member

The Little Black Book is pretty much a god send. It really helps to make up for the global crafting debuffs just long enough to rush for pact of fleeting life.

6. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

Werediggle + Demonology worked pretty well for me last game. Cast magic circle and then transform, and you get a very resistant, damage-absorbing digglebeast.