Essential DoD Skills -- Adds 2 Warrior and 1 Rogue skill for DoD

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Essence, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

The attached zip file, when put in your **username**/My Documents/Gaslamp Games/Dungeons of Dredmor/mods directory, allows the 1.07 modloader to load up "Essential DoD Skills".

The skills are as follows:

Bushido -- a Warrior skill designed to add significant survivability through health regen and resistances.
    QiGong -- a Warrior skill that sacrifices mana and mana regen in order to obtain mystical combat prowess.
    Poisoneer -- a Rogue skill that encourages kiting and devious play.

Worthy of Note: Poisoneer starts with a weapon, so an all-Rogue build can have a nice toy at game start. QiGong adds magic power as it takes away Mana and Mana Regen, so it makes your special effects buffer.

Currently on build: 0.9.9 -- it's basically game-ready, but I make make another tweak or two before I'm satisfied enough to call it "1".

EDIT: New upload to fix the problem with the poison darts. They work now. :)

Attached Files:

Daynab likes this.
  2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Nice work man, I was looking forward to trying out your skills.

3. k0rd

k0rd Member

Has there been anything mentioned about a timeline for releasing 1.0.7 stable?

4. Cogwheel

Cogwheel Member

Hmm, the mod works fine for the most part, but the Poisoneer skill lacks an icon and isn't selectable. Any word on that?

Edit: There is also some strangeness with Bushido coming up twice on my skill list, replacing werediggle.

5. jadkni

jadkni Member

I think they share IDs with Werediggle and Emomancy. I tried to fix it myself to try them out, but I really have no idea what I'm doing. Going to just wait until this mod is fixed to work with RotDG.

6. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Yeah, that'll be soon in theory. :)