Essential Core Skills Rebalance II: Electric Bungalow

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Essence, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

There was one in the thread for the rebalance brainstorming, if you are talking about Deadshot from the rebalance.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Nacho

Nacho Member

Whichever dead shot was included in this.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

4. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

There was one post of Essence's in the later part of the thread where he wrote what will he make it out to be.
    So it's none of the other forum members' posts, but Essence's.

Edit:
    Ninja'ed by Essence.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. Nacho

Nacho Member

Thank you. So Deadshot isn't really Crossbow focused, despite the little picture and the name, is it? Though I guess it can be if you just use Eyeshot.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Yeah, it isn't. Originally it was supposed to be something to the theme of "supreme accuracy and all-around William-Telling", but with Perception doing the same but more of it it fell out of view. And now it is about on-attack debuffs to opponents and pin-point attacks.

OmniaNigrum and Essence like this.
  7. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Speaking of that thread it seems like Omni has liked every single last post in it.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

And pretty much every other post made in months...

Likes cost nothing. Soak them up.

Kazeto and Turbo164 like this.
  9. Wootah

Wootah Member

I am sure there are some posts that Omni doesn't click like on ;)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  10. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

The ones whose poster is OmniaNegrum (most of the time)

OmniaNigrum and Essence like this.
  11. mining

mining Member

There are a few.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  12. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Want to direct my Like Spam? Go ahead Mining. Tell me what I missed. It is sure nice of you to do it for me. :D

13. Avathacis

Avathacis Member

Albeit I have played quite little of the Electric Bungalow, here's a few comments:

Perception is, I believe, at the perfect spot. Eye Lasers might a bit OP with the damage, but hey, it's a singe target capstone nuke.
    Big Game Hunter has an interesting bug (or feature). When you pick The Most Dangerous Game up, it gives Grisly Rewards from all monsters, including animals, which means Grisly Trophy can proc twice on an animal. Makes it quite the levelling spec. Also the capstone is quite lacking for a skill tree that emphasizes procces.

Kazeto, OmniaNigrum and Vitellozzo like this.
  14. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

It's a feature. Because yeah
    If it not bleed, you give it blood to make it bleed. And be chopped.

So, Essence, you want to stick with Slim customer being brittle="1" and attack="2"?

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  15. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Which is true, but since the skill tree is still solid and the capstone is useful (mass meat shield summoning) if used correctly, not to mention the fact that there really aren't many ideas for what to do with the capstone other than leaving it in its not-so-bad form, it looks the way it does.

Of course, if you do have any ideas for procs to add to the capstone, we are willing to listen and contemplate.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  16. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Yes, V, but I'mma gonna add a 100% chance to proc something. Maybe Shiv, dunno. I'll look at it when J get back to my PC

Vitellozzo and OmniaNigrum like this.
  17. Wootah

Wootah Member

I like the idea of big game hunter giving extra experience to everything. Just because it isn't animal doesn't mean it cant be hunted!
    And with Omni liking things, we should probably get deek to program a separate notices, just for omni likes ;)

Vitellozzo, Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  18. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Lol. That will be the day we catch the forums themselves huddled in a corner crying. :D

19. Wootah

Wootah Member

There has to be something said about the fact that you can type 'neogaf' into the new scribblenauts game (usually limited to objects) and anything it touches turns into a zombie!

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  20. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NeoGAF

Wikipedia says something very different about that.
    "In the video game Scribblenauts, if the words "neogaf" or "gaf" are written, the NeoGAF logo will appear in the game. It can be mounted by the player and used similar to a helicopter (except it will not stay aloft in the air). If it is interacted with, the logo will spawn a gamer character."