Windows XP Eruption Slam item

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Protera, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Protera

Protera Member

I recently picked up Dredmor again after Wizardlands came out, resuming a save I'd started just after the release of You Have To Name The Expansion Pack. Several anomalies were present on the floor I was on at the time (the icy one, floor 7 I think), including a stack of 5 identical copies of a unique weapon I already had in my inventory.

The oddest of the anomalies, though, was the... thing... pictured in my attachment (actually my second encounter with one). I attempted to pick up the original and put it in my inventory, only to find that I couldn't drop it. I reloaded my last save and decided to continue on to the next floor, which continued anomaly-free until I came upon the picture below. There's no way this *isn't* a bug, and since it wasn't listed in the main bug thread, I figured I'd post about it.

eruption_slam.PNG

2. Urthdigger

Urthdigger Member

Just making sure, but you don't have any mods installed that might be interfering with the patches right?

3. Ruigi

Ruigi Will Mod for Digglebucks

That is an entry in the spelldb... Why is it showing as an item?

FaxCelestis likes this.
  4. Protera

Protera Member

I'm running modless, yes. Vanilla plus all available expansion packs. And yeah, a very good question, Ruigi. I think I may have lost the save file, unfortunately...