Encrusting bug? Please help XC

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by Ray Feliz, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Ray Feliz

Ray Feliz Member

So I decided to encrust my weapon ...sadly I did it 7 times by mistake with the encrust that does 1 pierce damage, sadly there's like no chime or noise that would signify that the encrust went through or moves it back to your inventory after one encrust.

So now that my weapon has a nice +7 additional pierce damage, I thought I would test that bad boy out by slapping him across the head of some diggles!

To my dismay every hit( I did about 10 or so test attacks) I do causes a firey explosion around me, and then teleports me somewhere random. I then enchanted it again to see what happens and now it causes a shadowy explosion along with the fiery one and teleports me still! :(

Is there a way to de-crust a weapon? Or perhaps I can enchant it with another encrust to remove this one? I dont want to waste mats, since im playing on perma death on going rogue mode.

2. Megaron

Megaron Member

Your weapon is, put quite simply, fucked. There is a way to lower fractal, but it only works with rings and amulets and takes a ton of Plastic ingots. Sorry to hear about this disaster, hope you find a suitable replacement.

3. Ray Feliz

Ray Feliz Member

:eek: I was afraid that was the case.

4. Megaron

Megaron Member

In its defense though, before the shadow explosion, that might have been an awesome 'panic button', as it were.

5. Ray Feliz

Ray Feliz Member

but taking 20 fire damage and then a random teleport might get you killed :(

Maybe they might add a new feature where you can de-crust weapons later on.