Dynamic colonist personalities?

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Tikigod, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Tikigod

Tikigod Member

Not going to make a suggestion thread for this, as I recall already making one last year so the suggestion itself has certainly already been made but I'm curious if this may have actually been sneaked in at some point but attention not drawn to it, so has anyone playing the latest builds noticed if colonist personality traits can potentially change as they are exposed to certain influences?

For example having someone xenophobic, uncovering a fish idol, researching it and then having their xenophobic trait be replaced with something like 'Fishy behaviour' or 'Strange' depending on the outcomes of their interactions?

Reason I ask is I try to keep a track on my overseers to see if such changes could occur but the possible triggers if it is possible are extremely far reaching, and once a colony gets a certain size it's possible to mistake one overseer that's been around for hours with another and forget if the fact that they're now showing different traits is a case of dynamic trait behaviour, or just poor player memory. :)

2. Unforked

Unforked Member

I haven't noticed that happening, and I usually pay fairly close attention to colonists' traits, but it's very possible I missed it. Would be very cool if that did happen! Very excited to see another pass on giving traits and desires more impact.