Dredrim [v2.0.1]

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Enderborn, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Enderborn

Enderborn Member

DREDRIM
    Inspired by The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, created by Bethesda.

This mod adds a bunch of armors and daedric artefacts from Skyrim. A list of the armors and items can be found below.
    More info on the mod's steam workshop page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=329106025

Credits:
    Me - Enderborn - for coding all the armors, some weapons and publishing the mod (Steam profile)
    Anouar - for coding some weapon effects and spells, and helping me solve LOTS of bugs and issues (Steam profile)
    Alistaire - for creating all the new, beautiful and dredmor-style textures (Steam profile)

ZIP File can be found here, for those who play at work, school or somewhere out of steam: (dropbox) DOWNLOAD ZIP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TJSlipperman and Haldurson like this.
  2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Hi, welcome to the forums, your thread got caught by our spam filter, sorry about that. Should hopefully not be a problem in the future.

Zandorum and Haldurson like this.
  3. Jordi

Jordi Member

The armour textures are amazing, and an overall fairly cool idea. The only thing I can think of would be to list the stats of all the items along side the pictures of them all. I'll definitely be downloading it, though. :p

Haldurson likes this.