Dredmor Patch 1.1.1 Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Nicholas, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolg

Wolg Member

At the moment yes, hence my description of how I'd like to see it work.

2. lujo86

lujo86 Member

Ok, I have no idea if this is a bug or a feature but:

Something made all my crits give off a thaumite infection. It killed me in the end because I had no way to go down long narrow corridors -.-. I had no clue what was causing it.

I got some more minor bugs and stuff, not sure where to post about it.

3. Warlock

Warlock Member

Did you encrust your equipment with a lot of things?

4. lujo86

lujo86 Member

No encrusts, no obvious answers, DL 2. Perception lvl 4, Archeology, Burglary, Rogue Scientist and possibly tinkering lvl 2. I have no clue whatsoever what was causing it.

I was using unarmed at lvl 1, and whenever a Lucky Find or a Crit happened - bam, thaumite swarm, and a bunch of circling stars as if from a stun.

EDIT:

I have been using the +3 :dmg_piercing: +3 :resist_piercing: book which has a text about "not the bees!" in it. No clue what it's called, but if it summons a thaumite swarm every other attack, than don't use the damned thing. Was tha what was causing it?

5. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

Yep. Bee Culture gives your melee attacks (and maybe your bolts?) a chance to proc thaumites. That's one of the more entertaining tomes.

6. Midnight Tea

Midnight Tea Member

As far as feedback goes, I want the composer to know they did an excellent job on the Pocket Dimension music.

It's very soothing, but just a bit pensive and melancholy. I'm reminded of the safe rooms from Resident Evil and -- as someone said before -- the End of Time from Chrono Trigger.

The atmosphere is perfect. Good work.

7. Wolg

Wolg Member

Was the steam-venting cosmetic effect from certain rogue scientist skills intentionally removed?

8. Catbread

Catbread Member

I hope so. All that steam was kind of annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.