Dredmor Patch 1.0.11 Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Nicholas, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

So, it's finally out, and with some DLC to boot.

Thoughts?

Exile likes this.
  2. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I picked Tinkering/Smithing/Clockwork Knight and I started with something like 2 ingot presses and 3 tinkering kits. I think that needs to be addressed for early-game balance in terms of a big zorkmid boost.

3. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

ValveTestApp98821 is a pretty cool update IMO.

TheJadedMieu and Nicholas like this.
  4. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Oh, also - I've got no screenies or details for this - I opened a door on a room and triggered a trap, and I think it was a 3x3 grid of traps. I died.

On level 1.

5. delta534

delta534 Member

That is the new caltrop spawner trap, and the low level ones do spawn on level one.

6. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Oh. Me no gusta.

EDIT!
    An issue - the -opengl fix for Steam now doesn't work right. Steam overlay is not functional, but the screenshot function does still work.

7. Intificial

Intificial Member

Afaik, the steam overlay hasn't been functioning for a while.

8. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

Reporting that mods installed via Steam Workshop have to be reselected in the mod loader every time the game is launched.

9. delta534

delta534 Member

I don't have that problem.

10. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Oh.

Also went into one of those rooms where there's either a red or blue square that either gives a buff or summons enemies. I walked over the blue square and nothing. One of these ones, that is:
    [​IMG]

I found some caltrops, and... they seem a bit of a waste of time, space and everything else:
    [​IMG]
    6 Zorkmids on easy? Pffft.

11. nyambe

nyambe Member

When will the new patch be uploaded on Humble Bundle. That's where I purchased my copy.

12. Daynab

The blue ones heal your health and mana, it looked like you were full, so yeah, nothing.

13. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

14. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I'm sure they used to trigger before, regardless of my health.

15. Daynab

Oh, good point. I've noticed it happen occasionally that they wouldn't trigger too, but always was unable to reproduce it.

16. Foxhack

Foxhack Member

17. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

The blue and red trigger squares do occasionally not work. It's not too often, at least for me, but it does happen. I noticed and said something back in v1.0.9B which is the version I started with. I don't think it's a real high priority, just annoying.

18. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

19. Teslacrashed

Teslacrashed Member

I have some feedback for Battle Geology.

Very nifty skill set, looks good haven't played very far with it yet (obviously). But there is a glaring omission. I consulted my Geologist friend, and she was quite dismayed at the lack of representation of Paleontology. She advised me to inform the creator of the skill to add a Summon Fossil Dinosaur spell, that would randomly conjure a Raptor/T Rex/Ankylosaurus/Triceratops.

That is all.

20. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Not to nag the Devs any, but will there be a patch for non Steam versions, or is there an expected delivery date for Gamefly and Desura versions?

Exile likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.