Dredmor Patch 1.0.10 RC9 Feedback Thread - I Believe in The Lever Fix

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Nicholas, Feb 27, 2012.

1. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

[​IMG]

badboy80, OmniNegro, Essence and 4 others like this.
  2. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Member

3. Grim Peeper

Grim Peeper Member

4. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

I just ran across an Uberchest problem. There are more Uberchests and there are no more unused levers. Here is my map that shows at least 1 unopened Uberchest. Here is an image and my save.
    Uberchests.jpg

EDIT: For some reason it won't allow me to upload my save. It just says there was an error, no information or anything.

5. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

There is an unexplored room right in the center of that level. Check in there.

6. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

I never even saw that! LOL :D I know I need new glasses but really! :)

7. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Generally, if you see a large unused chunk of map and aren't on level 0, that means there's something else.

8. AvzinElkein

AvzinElkein Member

In other words, the patch probably won't be in Steam until next week...

9. zefria

zefria Member

I read exactly that section of the thread. And yet, I am not happy.
    :D

10. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Not happy? You HAVE the RC9 right? That should be identical if I understood correctly. Give it time and relax.

11. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

They're not *quite* identical.

12. zefria

zefria Member

If I play on that, play time and achievements there won't go onto my main game when it finally updates.

And that is just so unsatisfying.

Also, I'm so relaxed you have no idea.

13. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for making the Steam achievements for permadeath also give you the achievements for non-permadeath back in .09B. I'd read that this wasn't the case, and was terrified five minutes ago when I though I might not have had permadeath on for this Going Rogue run. But I did, and I'm a badass now. So thanks for that.

14. Nicholas

More specifically: RC9 save games are incompatible with 1.0.10 save games proper (although everything else should still work - Diggle God of Death, I pray to you that this is the case or that you shall smite mine enemies with the deadly blue clouds.)

15. Nicholas

This has now been sent to Steam; however, my technical contact is on vacation until April 16th. I presume it won't take that long for whoever is on deck to sort out what to do with the patch, but it might be an additional hiccup.

16. Zalminen

Zalminen Member

Woohoo, looks like the HIB version is now available!

17. r_b_bergstrom

r_b_bergstrom Will Mod for Digglebucks

Well, the PC version, anyway. The Mac download page still says December 28th. You got my hopes up.

18. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

Steam just downloaded my copy of the v1.0.10 patch. Woohoo!!! :D

19. badboy80

badboy80 Member

I restarted my steam and i didn't get anything...

20. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

Right click Dungeons of Dredmor, select Properties. Go to the Updates tab. Set it to "do not check for updates". Hit OK. Then, right click Dungeons of Dredmor and select Properties. Go to the Updates tab, set it to "automatically check for updates", and push OK. It should check for an update.