Windows XP Disappearing Gear (rightclick) etc

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Stealth_Duck, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Stealth_Duck

Stealth_Duck Member

This has probably been brought up before, but gear from quest rewards (and perhaps other?) can oftentimes be deleted by rightclicking other gear into its place. It doesn't happen all the time, and manually removing/replacing the gear prevents it from happening afterwards (on that load at least), but it's rather problematic, especially if you don't notice it, or are on permadeath. I find a new belt (the magic power one), rightlick it to replace my quest-buffed trapper belt, and the belt just disappears, being replaced by the new belt. It's just gone. poof. At one point I also got a quested wizard's sleeve, and when I rightclicked it, it simply disappeared entirely. I realize now that this is the cause of some gear I've discovered missing in the past. Not sure the exact cause or extent of the problem though.
    Other problem: gloves seem to not work when you first load the game up, particularly pyromancer's whatevers. I have to manually un/requip them each time I load a game to get them to work.

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Known bug, will be fixed in the next patch.