Diggle Plague, Bugged?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Warskull, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Warskull

Warskull Member

Currently you keep taking damage after the plague ends, it does a lot of damage too. If you don't have anything to resist it, you are easily looking at 60 damage, maybe as much as 80.

With the current crazy damage numbers and the fact that it keeps damaging after it ends, is this working as intended?

2. Kaoschan

Kaoschan Member

It is really terrible ... way to powerful in dealing damage.

I encountered a Monster Zoo on Floor 6 .... where the potatos have the ability to debuff you with diggle plague .... i think i never died so fast like that time.

Please lowert the damage and look into the thign that it keeps damaging you after the debuff wears off.

3. Nick

Nick Member

Damage is already almost minimal, the problem here, it's stacks + it's still working when icon is gone.

How to not die: Just eat something powerful, like omlete.

How to exploit/abuse that skill as Werediggle: Even warriors now have imba ranged technique. You simply turn into Diggle, and spam any mob, even boss one will die pretty quickly(except robots, they have immunity). Luring mobs to teleportations rooms will make the job even easier because mobs won't be able to each you at all. You just spam that ranged attack for free. You can also learn teleportation skill and "Lock Up" skill which is ultimate combination.
    You see a mob from a range? Just spam. It's already dead.
    You see a mob from close distance? Teleport away, Lock Up one, Turn to Diggle, spam, profit.
    With this, you can simply "safely" kill a Zoo as warrior, without loosing anything. At least Wizards use mana, Rogues use ammo, but now Warriors don't have to collect wands/ammo and basically throwing stuff.

Bottom line: imba

Suggestion: Make mana cost for that skill or simply a cooldown.