Diggle God Statues

Discussion in 'Realm of the Diggle Gods' started by Isasaur, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Isasaur

Isasaur Member

Hello, all my statues so far (war, fertility) have been invisible, the first one (fertility) removed my deal with the devil buff, and didn't add anything, same for war, except I didn't have the deal with the devil anymore. Anyone can help? The only mod I'm using is Essential Core Skills Rebalance II.

Edit: Since I know this is coming, I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, as this is my first time seeing the statues, so sorry if I sound dumb or this is a bug.

2. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

Eeeesseeeeenceeeeee (someone had to do this)!
    Anyway Isasaur, the statues should not be invisible (but I don't see how they could be broken by Ess), and they should buff you with their personal blessing. I don't know what's appears when you met one with the Devil Blessing, but it shouldn't change them so much.
    I'll look into the spelldb to see any changes for diggle god effects.

3. Isasaur

Isasaur Member

The Devil One worked just fine, and I could see it too.

4. Nacho

Nacho Member

I don't think I've ever seen one, but then I usually die/get bored of a build after half a dozen floors or so.

5. mining

mining Member

EEESSSEEEENNNCCCEEEEEE

Vitellozzo likes this.
  6. Wootah

Wootah Member

Before we bug essence, maybe he could provide his file and see if we could recreate it?

7. Isasaur

Isasaur Member

I already won that game tho... And I'm 100% sure it would work if I had just the normal installation of the game, I'll try updating to version 4 and see if it fixes it.

8. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Should have been fixed by the same fix that fixed the wand thing (because it was the same problem.)

Vitellozzo likes this.