Development Skill: 7 Deadly

Discussion in 'Modding' started by DragonDai, Jun 8, 2012.

1. DragonDai

DragonDai Member

Okay, here is the zip. Everything seems to be working as intented (but I haven't tested for balance at all, I will soon) EXCEPT the Envy procs. I cannot get them to do what I want.

Basically, I want there to be a 20% chance on hit that you get a single stack of I Want That. Then, IF (and only if) you have the I Want That Buff, and you crit, there is a 10% chance of procing SCORE (which would cause an item to spawn).

I was trying to go about this by making Envy have 2 passives. The first was I Want That (20% chance on hit to proc the I Want That buff) and the second was Taking What I Want (10% chance on crit to proc SCORE). So in scripting terms, all Taking What I Want does is when you crit, there is a 10% chance it will check to see if you have the I Want That buff. If you do, it procs SCORE and an item spawns in your target's square.

But it doesn't seem to be doing that. I tried turning the on crit chance up to 100% so that if I had I Want That up and crit I would always get an item, but still nothing. So any help there would be appreciated.

Also, my previous question about the description and name of abilities on the action bar still stands, and this version does not have the changes I would like in that regard.

Anyway, thanks for any help you guys can give.

Attached Files:

OmniNegro likes this.
  2. DragonDai

DragonDai Member

Okay, I have a version of this that I am gana make my first beta version. So I am gana go open up a thread in the completed mods section with a good description and what not...If someone wants, this thread can be closed or locked or deleted or whatever :)

3. Shaxarok

Shaxarok Member

Wouldn't it make sense with some of these for them to also give you negative effects? Especially as it's such a versatile skill set, I don't imagine the abilities should be as GOOD AS others?

I realize of course this is somewhat too-little-too-late.

4. mining

mining Member

To have multiple onhit or oncrit procs at the same level, you need to make two abilities at the same level, one per proc.