Descent into the Dungeon OOC thread

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Dyrynify, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Will do if input needed.

2. It's understandable. Some things are just more important

3. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

Updated character sheet for Danton.

Attached Files:

4. Godwin

Godwin Member

I am back from being away, but my grandmother has just (past sunday) passed away, and I'm still quite busy with other stuff as well, so I will probably still be less active than I would be normally.

5. blob

blob Member

Ow, my condolences Godwin... : /

6. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Dude, that sucks. I feel for you, my friend.

7. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

Sorry for your loss, Godwin :(

With regards to the game: would anyone mind asking Danton why he's so stunned?

8. blob

blob Member

Oh, Torma assumed he was stunned for the same reason as he is. He's personally impressed with the skills those people have.

9. I'm very sorry to hear that Godwin. I hope the rest of your week goes much better for you.

10. blob

blob Member

Checked the forum's main page: " latest member: badgers"
    *Looks suspiciously at Essence*

Wi§p and Dyrynify like this.
  11. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

So, Essence, new forum handle?

Wi§p likes this.
  12. Godwin

Godwin Member

Thanks for your sympathy people, she had a good life so that helps :)

13. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Hey everyone. We seem to be grinding to a slow halt. Can I get another situation update? If I need to make more changes, just let me know. If some one needs to drop out, that's fine too. Real life happens.

Also, I have been considering transplanting the game to Roleplay Online. I really like the options and features there, as well as the active community. It is completely free. Please take a look, and let me know what you think. You can take a peek here: RPoL

14. Godwin

Godwin Member

I'm here, just not really in the mood to check this quite as much lately, but should imrpove soon enough, already feel excited about choosing stuff what happened that one night soon :)

15. blob

blob Member

Sorry Dyry, I was out all week. I will update my level today, I still need to find an easy way to do this.
    About moving to RPoL, more feature is cool but it was kinda nice to be in the dredmor community when we make the only Dredmor D&D.
    Also we ll lose our millions fans.

16. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

I don't know about millions. But the move is still conceptual at this stage. What leveling stuff is giving you trouble?

This does raise an interesting point. How many lurkers do we have? How about our lurkers sound off.

17. blob

blob Member

Well im just not sure if I keep missing stuff that are supposed to change in between levels. I used that thing for the character creator http://www.pathguy.com/cg35lite.htm but cant load characters to level them up easily.

Should a level just increase HD, base attack bonus, one characteristic point every 4 lvl, a special feat sometimes and skill points ?

18. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

and whatever else the class gets. If you have the players handbook or a pdf of it, a good place to start is the table for the class you are leveling. find the level you are at currently, then go to the next level, and make whatever changes you see. If you need some help, let me know.

19. Godwin

Godwin Member

I prefer staying here.

20. I would also prefer to stay here, even with the slow pace. It wouldn't feel right anywhere else.