Descent into the Dungeon OOC thread

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Dyrynify, Oct 25, 2011.

1. blob

blob Member

That'd be hilarious, but Torma is never gonna let that happen.

2. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

You are thinking of the core classes, Mieu. What if he is from one of the source books?

Also, The elephant can make it through the door on his own, but no one could ride him through. By the way, this is a young elephant, that is why he is so small.

3. blob

blob Member

Cute. Let's call him Exterminator.

4. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

If you guys want to work together on training him, I would let Berz take the lead. He can do a better job with your help then you could do with his, Torma. Also, I do need more rolls form the both of you for it.

5. blob

blob Member

Poor Torma, not his fault if he was born not pretty, turned green and got feathers ! : )

6. I wonder what useful things we can do with an elephant.

7. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Hey, can I get an update from everyone? The game is kinda dragging, and I want to know everyone's situation.

8. I'm still not up to much. Mostly just waiting on other people. My sleep has been a little wonky though and sometimes I haven't been awake to reply.

9. Godwin

Godwin Member

I have been away all day today, just got back, ready to turn in. I will tag along, but if you Dyry think I would act on something please do it for me since I don't know if I'll be able tog et on much sunday and I'll definitely will be away monday and tuesday (some business course).

10. Godwin

Godwin Member

backsy back :)

11. blob

blob Member

Hurrayey hurray

Godwin likes this.
  12. Hopefully we can get a bit more active now

13. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

new pic for Berz: it's Nicholas in the middle panel.

[​IMG]

14. blob

blob Member

Hahaha that's hilarious.Where did you find that ?
    However I am not redrawing you :p

15. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Speaking of which, how is that coming? Can we see the preliminary? And what is that from, Essence?

16. blob

blob Member

Line done for all characters except Rantic, sorry for the delay. But good news, I am taking a 3 months break at the end of the week so I will have time to finish it !

17. Dyrynify

Dyrynify Member

Cool sauce!

18. Can't wait to see it

19. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Its linked to in the latest GLG blog post.

20. Godwin

Godwin Member

Busy busy busy again, and will be away tomorrow and the day after, will try to post before bedtime tonight, otherwise dyry feel free to jump in for me, sorry guys, lots of stuff going on in my life atm.